Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Day 2!

Day 2 wasn't so bad, it was kind of the same as yesterday. I was fine all day but around 6pm I started to feel a little hungry. I just drank a cold bottle of water and it didn't take very long for my hunger to disappear. I've done a lot better drinking water today, 3.5 bottles and I'm still working. To avoid trouble later, I think I'll go to bed a little early tonight. It's been a pretty chill day, it rained here so I didn't get out much which also helped because I didn't pass the fast food joints or visit my parents house where I would be destined for failure if I stay too long. I haven't start feeling like the walking dead yet I've actually been pretty energetic today which to me is a surprise! I've looked up some youtube videos of other water fasters, some go as long as 30+ days. I'm not exactly sure how long I want to go but I know it won't be that long. I'll finish this week and take it from there. I was going to weigh myself but I decided I didn't want to weigh daily. (it's kind of torturous.) So I'll weigh on Thursday and then again on Sunday. I'm also paying attention to my skin, many have said that their complexion is a lot clearer after the fast. I know that fasting also cleanses the liver and revs up the metabolism so I'm excited for that as well. This blog really motivates me to keep going! I know It would be better if I posted pictures but I'm not brave enough to do that just yet. I have been taking pics so that when I'm done fasting I can compare a before and after. I'll post a few at the end, Don't worry!

Goodnight and Goodbye for now!
P.S If you're following along, chime in or let me know somehow. It feels like I'm talking to myself!
Follow me on twitter @WALLEN2015

No comments:

Post a Comment